Caring Services offers a variety of exciting positions for Childcare Practitioners including:
- Classroom Cover Supervisor
- Teaching Assistant
- SEN 1-1 Education and Learning Support
- Residential Childcare Worker
- Outreach and Family Support Worker
- Nursery Nurse
- Nursery Assistant
- Crèche Worker
- Nursery Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Maternity Nanny
If you are looking for a position in childcare and/or education then we would love to hear from you. Ideally you would be a minimum of NVQ qualified and have previous experience working in childcare or education. If you would like to speak to one of our friendly team, call us today and find out how we can help you to develop your career.
- Find you full or part time opportunities within schools, nurseries, children’s centres and residential childcare settings.
- Put existing nannies in touch with new families
- Provide permanent and temporary job placements
- Find you flexible working hours which are convenient for you
- Help you to build a relationship with clients so they begin to personally request you
If you want to find your next childcare position, then contact us today.
We will be able to arrange an interview, at a time convenient to you, so you can come in and find out more about what we can do for you. A DBS check is a necessary part of the process and we also ask you provide references from previous job roles that are childcare related.
If you would like to see our current vacancies then click here (take to Vacancies Page), or alternatively sign up for our job alerts so you always know when new opportunities come around.