Health Promotions Worker
Job TitleHealth Promotions Worker
Job SectorFamily Support
Job Salary£11-£15 (per hour)
Job TypeFull Time
Term of WorkContract
We have an exciting opportunity for a Health Promotions Worker to become part of our team based in Liverpool
- Start: Immediate
- Pay: £11 to £12 per hour plus holiday pay
- Hours: Full time, contract for 3 months but may be extended
Purpose of Job:
To work with health partners and deliver health promotion through Children Centres and improve health and well-being outcome for parents with children under 5 and pregnant women.
- To work with health partners and parents to develop, implement and support the delivery of health programs and activities within the centre
- To implement the centres health promotion policy and link this with schools.
- To support the health visiting service in the delivery of the Child Health Promotion Program
- To address the obesity agenda and its recommendations.
- To promote the Children Centre’s infant mortality strategy
- To promote early access to pre-natal and antenatal services
- To ensure early access to appropriate mental health information for both parents and children
- To promote the safeguarding of children
The successful candidate must be able to provide relevant referee details and a clear DBS check.