Teaching Assistant/ SEN Learning Support, Childwall
Job TitleTeaching Assistant/ SEN Learning Support, Childwall
Job SectorEducation & SEN Support Staff
Job Salaryup to £10 (per hour)
Job TypePart Time
Term of WorkContract
We are looking for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to support an 11 year old boy in year 7 ASD at a mainstream school located Childwall.
- Start: Immediate
- Pay: £8.00 plus holiday pay, rate to increase in April 2017
- Hours: 20-25 per week
The successful candidate must have:
- Relevant experience working with children
- Experience working with special educational needs
- Ability to develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to deliver effective classroom management in line with the schools behaviour policy
Qualifications are not required however a passion for working with children is essential.
The successful applicant must be able to provide relevent references and a clear DBS check.