Nursery Manager, Wirral
Job TitleNursery Manager, Wirral
Job SectorNursery Nurse
Job Salary£25001+ (per annum)
Job TypeFull Time
Term of WorkPermanent
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Nursery Manager in Wirral. This is a permanent position with a salary of £26,000 p.a plus bonuses.
40 hours per week between 7.30am and 6pm Monday to Friday
This is an exciting opportunity for work for an 'Outstanding' Nursery provider.
You must have the following attributes-
- NVQ III in Early Year Care and Education or equivalent
- Evidence of further study
- Recent experience of working with different age groups within the birth – 5 years.
- Experience of working in more than one under-fives setting.
- Experience of working with children with identified Special Needs
- Experience of curriculum planning
- Managing a staff team for more than two years.
- Administration and organizational skills.
- A secure understanding of Child Development
- Understanding of The Early Years Foundation Stage and The National Standards.
- Understanding of an integrated service.
- Attendance at a range of recent/relevant training opportunities.
- ICT skills to support learning
- Highly motivated and able to work across all age groups birth – 5 years.
- Ability to work flexibly within the hours 07:30am-18:00pm, all year round.
- Able to deal with financial requirements.
- Excellent communication skills