Creche Worker, 16 hours per week, Anfield area, Liverpool.
Job TitleCreche Worker, 16 hours per week, Anfield area, Liverpool.
Job SectorCrèche Work
Job Salaryup to £10 (per hour)
Job TypePart Time
Term of WorkTemporary
We urgently require a number of crèche workers to work in various Children's Centres in and around Anfield, Liverpool.
The crèche worker will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of crèche’s held on site.
The successful candidates will be responsible for: Organising and implementing a stimulating and varied programme of activities for children aged 0 to 5 years, within a group setting and on an individual level.
* Ensure the overall safety and well-being of the children Provide a caring, stimulating environment for the children
* Ensure a high standard of hygiene on the premise
* Keep parents up to date on their child’s progress
* Ensure that play rooms are prepared and set out in readiness each day
* Complete all documentation required in line with OFSTED requirements
* Advise the Manager of any matter requiring their attention
* Keep strictly confidential any personal information regarding the children, their families or others
* Ensure that all Children Centre’s policies and procedures are adhered to Any other duties deemed reasonable
Previous experience in a similar role and knowledge of the EYFS is favourable
Successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check and be able to provide relevant Childcare references.