Nursery Nurse/ Nursery Practitioner
Job TitleNursery Nurse/ Nursery Practitioner
Job SectorNursery Nurse
Job Salaryup to £10 (per hour)
Job TypePart Time
Term of WorkPermanent
A Childcare Practitioner/ Nursery Nurse is required to work 16 to 20 hours per week in a busy private day nursery in Southport.
Start: Immediate, Pay £7.00 per hour.
The main duties include:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To ensure all Health and Safety procedures are in place and being met by members of your team
- To work closely with the Nursery Manager to ensure that the values and mission of the Nursery are achieved
The successful candidate should hold:
- Relevant Childcare Qualifications
- Previous experience within a similar role
- A working knowledge of EYFS
- A good understanding of the importance of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- The ability to communicate effectively
Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced CRB/DBS check and be able to supply the names of both employment and character references.