Job TitleNursery Nurse
Job SectorNursery Nurse
Job Salary... (per annum)
Job TypeFull Time
Term of WorkTemporary
A number of Childcare Practitioners/ Nursery Nurses are required to work as part of our bank staff for various nurseries in Liverpool, in particular Aintree, Maghull and Fazakerley. Full time or part time hours available- to fit in and around your individual needs.
Bank work usually appeals to people with children (who need flexibility around the hours they work) as you can turn down a shift if you are not available on that particular day. Also students/ people who already work part time- as we will only contact you for work on the days you state you are free. We can also offer you full time hours and the possibility of this then evolving into a permanent position- if that is what you are looking for.
Start: Immediate, Pay £7.00 per hour.
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To ensure all Health and Safety procedures are in place and being met by members of your team
- To work closely with the Nursery Manager to ensure that the values and mission of the Nursery are achieved
The main duties include:
The successful candidate should hold:
- Relevant Childcare Qualifications
- Previous experience within a similar role
- A working knowledge of EYFS
- A good understanding of the importance of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- The ability to communicate effectively
Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced CRB/DBS check and be able to supply the names of both employment and character references