1-1 SEN Teaching Assistant, Year 1, Croxteth
Job Title1-1 SEN Teaching Assistant, Year 1, Croxteth
Job SectorEducation & SEN Support Staff
Job Salary£11-£15 (per hour)
Job TypeFull Time
Term of WorkContract
1-1 SEN Teaching Assistant- Year 1 , Croxteth, Liverpool.
We are looking for a 1-1 SEN Teaching Assistant to work with a Year 1 child who ASD in a lovely Outstanding Primary School in Croxteth, Liverpool.
He is pre verbal, and needs someone to keep him safe as he has no sense of danger.
- Monday to Friday
- Hours: Starting 8.45am to 1pm, then increasing to 8.45am to 3.15pm within a few weeks.
- Pay: Starting from £11 per hr
- Location: Croxteth, Liverpool
Starting asap and ongoing role for the full academic year.
We are looking for an individual who has:
- Previous experience working with pupils within a SEN and learning needs.
- It would be an advantage to have or be working towards a qualification in Supporting Teaching Learning in Schools, Education, Childcare or related subject.
We can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Refer a Friend Bonus scheme
- Commitment you your personal development including free online training
- Pension contributions
- Annual Leave entitlement paid in every pay run
All applicants must hold an enhanced DBS certificate (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered on the DBS update service. Candidates will be asked to provide a minimum of five years references and successfully pass all safeguarding checks
If this position isn't quite what you are looking for- we also recruit: Early Years/Nursery Staff, Creche Workers, Teachers, Teaching Assistants, 1:1 SEN/ Learning Support, EBD Learning Support, Support Workers, Residential Childcare Workers, Project Assistants (for homeless community), Housing Officers, Social Workers, Education Welfare Officers, Family Support Workers and Administrators.