1-1 SEN Teaching Assistant- Year 4, Aintree/Old Roan Liverpool
Job Title1-1 SEN Teaching Assistant- Year 4, Aintree/Old Roan Liverpool
Job SectorEducation & SEN Support Staff
Job Salary£11-£15 (per hour)
Job TypePart Time
Term of WorkPermanent
We are looking for a 1-1 SEN Teaching Assistant to work with a lovely boy in Year 4 who has ODD and ADHD. He requires support in the afternoons. He has low concentration and as a result will require regular breaks- he can access the sensory room during these times. He requires both academic and social support, both to keep on task and to ensure he can access the curriculum.
- Monday to Friday
- 15pm to 3.15pm or 12.15pm to 3.15pm
- Pay: Starting from £10.50- £12 per hr
- Location: Aintree/Old Roan, Liverpool
The role is within a Primary School in Aintree/Old Roan, Liverpool.
Starting September 2022 and ongoing role for the full academic year.
We are looking for an individual who has:
- Previous experience working with pupils within a SEN and learning needs
- You must have or be working towards a qualification in Supporting Teaching Learning in Schools, Education, Childcare or related subject
We can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Refer a Friend Bonus scheme
- Commitment you your personal development including free online training
- Pension contributions
- Annual Leave entitlement paid in every pay run
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Candidates will be asked to provide a minimum of five years relevant references.
If this position isn't quite what you are looking for- we also recruit: Early Years/Nursery Staff, Creche Workers, Teachers, Teaching Assistants, 1:1 SEN/ Learning Support, EBD Learning Support, Support Workers, Residential Childcare Workers, Project Assistants (for homeless community), Housing Officers, Social Workers, Education Welfare Officers, Family Support Workers and Administrators.