Support Worker, Tuebrook
Job TitleSupport Worker, Tuebrook
Job SectorSupport Work
Job Salary£11-£15 (per hour)
Term of WorkContract
We are looking for Support Workers to support our clients to get the most out of life. Do you have the desire to support and encourage our Service Users to enjoy and live life to the fullest!
Working in Social Care is rewarding and enjoyable as well as being flexible around you.
We provide to support enable people with Learning Disabilities and additional needs live as independently as possible by providing person centred support to all our clients.
- Pay: £10.50 per hour. Sleep ins paid on an hourly rate
- Shifts: Various Shift Patterns available including day, night & 24 hour shifts available.
- Location: Tuebrook
- Start: Immediate once compliance checks complete
- Promote independence
- Assisting with day to day life
- Washing and dressing
- Personal care
- Administration of medication
- Meal preparation
- Day trips
If this is a Support Worker role is for you we can offer:
- Very competitive rates of pay with annual increases
- Flexible working hours
- Lucrative refer a Friend Bonus scheme
- Commitment you your personal development including free online training
- Pension contributions
- Pathway into permanent employment
- Annual Leave entitlement paid in every pay run