Retirement Living Assistant- Liverpool
Job TitleRetirement Living Assistant- Liverpool
Job SectorSocial Housing
Job Salary£11-£15 (per hour)
Job TypeFull Time
Term of WorkContract
We are looking for customer focused people that have excellent communication skills to work within Retirement Schemes.
We are recruiting in 2 locations:
- Sefton Park
We need someone passionate about making a difference to the lives of others in providing and promoting independent living. If you want to make an impact to people’s lives this role could be for you
- Pay: Starting at £10.25 plus holiday Pay
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
- Start: Immediate
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for clients either by phone/ email or in person
- Carry out the day-to-day office administration making sure files and records are kept up to date.
- Log any repairs during daily checks of the building and ensure all repairs are carried out by contractors
- Monitor and report any health and safety hazards.
- Contributing to lettings
- Signposting to external agencies to help customers to live independently.
- Assisting with the set-up of social events and help with client engagement.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working with vulnerable or elderly clients
- Flexible and positive attitude.
- High Level of computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and willingness to learn inhouse computer system.
- Clean Driving and access to a car.
- Formal Support or Housing Qualification
All applicants must hold an enhanced DBS certificate (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered on the DBS update service. Candidates will be asked to provide a minimum of three years references and successfully pass all safeguarding checks
This is not a role for a Care Assistant.
For more information or to discuss your application further call our office on 0151 924 2073