Job TitleSupport Worker
Job SectorSupport Work
Job Salary£16-£20 (per hour)
Term of WorkTemporary
We are looking for enthusiastic support staff to join our bank of staff on a casual basis. These hours are great to fit round other commitments such as another job or studying. These roles could be long term for the right candidates.
Shifts will vary across days, nights, weekends and sleep overs
Pay: £10.29 to £20.59 per hour, plus holiday pay
As a support worker you will need, excellent observational, communication and interpersonal skills and must be warm, kind and compassionate. The successful candidates will need to be flexible in their approach to working and keen to learn and develop their skills.
Overall purpose of the Support Worker post:
* To provide personal and practical care services for adults with a wide range of illnesses and disabilities such as people with brain injuries, dementia, autism, health needs and age related needs.
* To promote independence, help develop new skills and assist individuals to be full active members of their local communities.
* To help in the promotion of emotional, mental and physical needs of the people we support.
* To assist people with a level of personal care.
* To support people with mobility problems and other physical/learning disabilities.
* To read and complete log book records and complete any other recording as required.
This role will provide valuable experience to anyone wanting to work within the Health and Social Care Sector.
The successful candidates must be able to provide recent and relevant references and either have an Enhanced DBS Check on the update service or have the correct documents to complete a new Enhanced DBS check. We are doing telephone and video interviews for this role