Nursery Room Leader
Job TitleNursery Room Leader
Job SectorNursery Nurse
Job Salaryup to £10 (per hour)
Job TypeFull Time
Term of WorkPermanent
We are recruiting on behalf of a nursery in Crosby, Liverpool. They are looking for an experienced Childcare Level 3 Room Leader on a permanent basis.
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Pay: £9.75 - £9.80
Our aim is to inspire healthy, happy, and confident children in our family style environment.
The management team are committed to helping you progress your career.
The Room Leader’s main duties:
* Plan, prepare and support the smooth running of a creative and playful curriculum with colleagues in line with The Early Years Foundation Stage.
* Plan adult led activities based on the EYFS Learning and Development guidelines.
* Provide a pro-active approach to ensure the smooth running of your designated room.
* Conduct baseline assessments and age appropriate assessments based on children’s individual development.
* Observe, support, and encourage children’s learning in a stimulating, fun environment.
* Support children’s settling in visits, inductions, and room transitions.
* Provide high quality key person observations.
* Communicate with parents/carers about their child’s development and keep them involved.
* Work with eyLog Online Journal to build a learning journey for your key children.
* Perform regular room audits so the learning environment is always at its best.
* Support and mentor team members with their Continual Professional Development.
* Must be Level 3 qualified.
* Has at least 2 years’ childcare experience.
* Has at least 1 year’s leadership experience.
* Has a good knowledge of EYFS.
Benefits of working for us:
* £100 bonuses after 3 months' service and 12 months' service.
* We place a huge emphasis on our team’s wellbeing.
* Holiday entitlement that increases with service.
* Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts.
* Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities.
* Opportunity to gain further qualifications.
* Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment.
* Free access to Bupa's EAP Helpline.