Permanent Level 2 or 3 Nursery Nurse, Childwall, Liverpool
Job TitlePermanent Level 2 or 3 Nursery Nurse, Childwall, Liverpool
Job SectorNursery Nurse
Job Salaryup to £10 (per hour)
Job TypeFull Time
Term of WorkPermanent
Early Years Practitioner
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to work within their lovely and vibrant nursery in heart of Childwall.
• Hours: 40 hours per week
• Pay: £8.50 per hour
• Contract Length: Maternity Cover, starting ASAP.
To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for the children placed in the Nursery providing support to Families and staff at the Nursery.
To maintain a focus on quality care, education and strive for excellence.
• Maintain high levels of care and education.
• Provide excellent levels of supervision to ensure the safety of the children at all times
• Work as part of a team to create a safe and stimulating environment that caters for all children’s individual needs.
• Ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times.
• To work closely with the manager and line manager to ensure the Vision and Mission of the nursery is delivered on a daily basis.
• Provide planning for a key group of children which follows the EYFS Framework and follow the settings observation and assessment process.
• Good knowledge of the EYFS and child development
• Level 2 or 3 in Childcare or equivalent.
• Warm and understanding nature
• Experience working within the childcare sector