Job TitleNursery Manager
Job SectorNursery Nurse
Job Salary£20001-£25000 (per annum)
Job TypeFull Time
Term of WorkContract
We are recruiting for a Nursery Manager on behalf of our award winning client in the Ellesmere Port area.
- Contract: 40 hours
- Salary: £21,000 to £26,000 per annum
- Immediate start, will wait for the right candidate to fulfil notice period.
- Leading a team of staff and children and providing guidance and support.
- Being a fantastic role model to both staff and children.
- Coaching and mentoring your staff team.
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment in which children can thrive.
- Creating effective partnerships with parents and other professionals
- Supporting the nursery team to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to correctly.
- Ensure all rooms provide outstanding learning opportunities covering the areas as set out in the EYFS.
- To be responsible for ensuring that procedures are followed to ensure the security and safety of the building and all of the children, staff and parents.
- To develop your staff team through regular supervision and appraisal.
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Have a minimum of a recognised Level 3 Qualification in Child Care.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the EYFS Legal Framework.
- Have an in date Paediatric First Aid Certificate or the willingness to complete a Paediatric First Aid Certificate course.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be an outstanding Practitioner with high expectations for all children.
- Have had at least 2 years experience in a management or leadership role
- Be empathetic towards staff and parents and their individual situations
- Show a commitment to your own professional learning and development
Our clients have good or outstanding ratings by OFSTED across all of their nurseries. They pride themselves on providing outstanding care for young children and take positive approach to staffs professional development. They also believe recruiting and retaining the right staff is key to their success.
What They Offer
- Continual training and personal development opportunities
- Discounted childcare
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Extra Holidays for length of service and non-sickness
- Loyalty scheme, including vouchers for local businesses
The successful candidate must be able to provide recent and relevant references and have or be willing to apply for a valid Enhanced DBS Check.