Early Years Professional
Job TitleEarly Years Professional
Job SectorNursery Nurse
Job Salaryup to £10 (per hour)
Job TypeFull Time
Term of WorkContract
We are recruiting for an Early Years Professional on behalf of our award winning client. The role is to cover a number of Nurseries in the Wirral area.
- Contract: 36 hours per week over 4 days
- Pay: £9.32 per hour
- Immediate start, will wait for the right candidate to fulfil notice period.
- Overseeing the delivery of the EYFS framework ensuring that the environment and the delivery of focused activities match Outstanding outcomes.
- Coaching, training and mentoring a large staff team.
- Supporting the nursery management team to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to correctly.
- Practice and promote current legal requirements, national policies and guidance on health and safety, safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children.
- Promote activities outdoors
- Have Early Years Teacher Status or Early Years Professional Status.
- Have an in date Paediatric First Aid Certificate or the willingness to complete a Paediatric First Aid Certificate course.
- Be an outstanding Practitioner with high expectations for all children.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Patience and a good sense of humour
Our clients have good or outstanding ratings by OFSTED across all of their nurseries. They pride themselves on providing outstanding care for young children and take positive approach to staffs professional development. They also believe recruiting and retaining the right staff is key to their success.
What They Offer
- Continual training and personal development opportunities
- Discounted childcare
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pension Schemes
- Extra Holidays for length of service and non-sickness
- Loyalty scheme, including vouchers for local businesses
The successful candidate must be able to provide recent and relevant references and have or be willing to apply for a valid Enhanced DBS Check.